Monday, November 2, 2009

Countdown to My Big Day!!!

Well..
My big day will be arriving in 55 minutes!!! ^^

Nothing much to post now..
Juz feel very boring..
Hope my dear wake up faster so i can go eat..
I am so so so hungry now ><

Yesterday i went out together with dear dear..
We went to Times Square.. ^^
He bought a dress for me ^^~
I like it very much.. Hehe..
Acutally i saw another dress which i like very much..
But tat is a dinner dress..
I was thinking,
"When onli i have the chance to wear that dress?"
So in the end, I dint choose that dress.. ><
But the one tat dear dear bought oso nice ^^
We both like it very much~ =)

And, we watched The Time Traveler's Wife on the same day..
It is nice..
And it is touched..
Frankly speaking,
I nearly cry.. LOL~
Nice show for couple ^^
And Rachel McAdams is so beautiful ^^





Last Friday we oso went for movie..
Jennifer's Body
It is not really tat horror or scary..
The most scary thing in the movie is Megan Fox's face when the evil posseses her body..
Damn scary ><




I cant find an image with her most scary face ><
Haha~

Nothing much~
Jz felt very happy yesterday ^^

~For dear dear~
Thx for giving me another nice memory on my second birthday wit you..
I love you very much ^^
Muacks~


*Waiting for My Big Day*

No comments:

Post a Comment