Sunday, September 20, 2009

Yahoo!!

Finally it is Sunday!!!
Tml i'll be going off to Malacca~ =)

I was so boring here at KL..
I reli duno what should i do in KL..

No money + no friends = BORING~

Everyone agree with this statement?
Yeah~ XD

Anyway, 
i found something weird on the screen of my laptop..

As u guys noe,
i'm typing a post on my blog..
So the website has to be my draft blogger's website rite?
But from wat i saw on my laptop's screen..
It shows my mei mei's blog's website..
Dun believe?
Let me show u..


This is mei mei's blog's website -- lainelainevoo.blogspot.com


The BLUE arrow shows my mei mei's blog's website..
The BLACK arrow shows my blog's name..
And the RED arrow shows my email address (which will appears on the owner's blog when he or she is editing or posting something on the blog)

I do not edit anything.. LOL..
Weird Mozilla Firefox..

Tat's all for my post today i think..
Boring~


*i love you*

No comments:

Post a Comment