Saturday, August 8, 2009

Halo My Dear Blog~

Well..
It has been more than a month I didnt write any post in this blog..

This is bcoz..

Lately..
Many things happened..
My personal problems, and also tons of assignments.. LOL..

Anyway i have finally finished all my assignments..
Nw I'm just waiting for the submission dates for all the reports..
Muahaha..
If my frens see my post today,
I'm sure they will want to kill me.. LOL..

Well..
I went to Mid Valley with my dear today..
We went to watch Overheard and G.I Joe..
The Overheard movie is kinda sad..
And the G.I. Joe movie is kinda cool!!!! ^^
And the money i spent today is oso kinda cool today..
RM51 for two movies.. LOL..

The time for transport, eat and movies had took us half day.. LOL..
We went out at 8am..
Came back at 8pm.. XD
Kesian my dear bcoz he didnt sleep well last night..
And he hasnt finish his assignment yet..

Nw I'm kinda feel like guilty..
Bcoz i asked him to go out when i know he has not finish his assignments..
Sob..
Sorry...

Well..
I think tat's all for today..
Ciaoz~


*i miss u*

No comments:

Post a Comment