Friday, April 24, 2009

ngong gu dear dear.. XD

Well..
On Wednesday,
i went to Mid Valley wit my frens..
They went to RedBox while i went to watch movies..

My dear n me decided to watch 2 movies, 
2 HORROR movies.. XD
First we bought tickets for "Coming Soon"..
Then we bought tickets for "The Unborn".. 

Personally i think tat "Coming Soon" is much more scarier than "The Unborn".. 
The ghost looks quite scary oso..
Haha~
When u see tis movie in cinema u reli feel creepy~
Anyway thr was a bunch of girls..
Keep screaming through the whole movie..
Swt man.. ==
Duno they did tat on purpose or nvr watch ghost movies b4.. ==
Anyway tis movie quite nice.. ^^
And the dialogue i remember the most is...

"DO U REALLY WANNA SEE ME DIE?!!!"

Muahaha~ XD




As for "The Unborn",
it is an ok movie..
Nt bad..
Bt the mirror is quite scarying..
Haha~
Imagine thr's a ghost behind the mirror in ur room..
My God~ 
Thr's two dialogue tat i can remember..

"THE DOORWAY IS OPEN.."

and

"JUMBY WANTS TO BE BORN NOW!!"

Haha~
As a conclusion,
unborn twins can be very terrifying.. XD



Dear dear n me went to look for jobs around Mid Valley after the movies..
Bt until nw no one called..
Sob sob..


Bt then another person called..
Told us thr's work at Giant Hypermarket gt work..
I'll be working at Puchong Bandar Kinrara while my dear going to work at Hulu Klang..
So far from dear dear..
Sob.. Cry.. Ngua~~~~ T.T
Anyway the salary is high.. XD
1st May we gt double pay.. XD
Good good.. Haha~


Anyway i duno wat else to blog..
Haha~
Thr's a funny picture of my dear...
I cant stop laughing when i see tat picture..
Anyone interested pls talk to me in person..
N i'll show u.. XD

Ciaoz~

*love dear dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment