Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's & Happy Anniversary ^^

Happy Belated Valentine!! Hehe~ ^^

Yesterday was Valentine's day..
I went to Sunway Pyramid wit dear..
We went thr for ice skating..

Speak of ice skating..
I dint fall out at all at d beginning..
Bt when dear said, 'last round ok?'
Then he accidentally fell down..
By tat time he was holding my hand,
he fell down and i tried to balance myself..
Bt i terlanggar his leg..
So i fell down oso.. ==
My jeans was wet.. Sob..
Dear dear nt good.. ><

There was a wedding on tat night on the ice ring..
So so soooooooooooooooo ROMANTIC!! ^^
Suddenly feel like wana get marry.. XD
D groom is a ice skating coach..
He has many students..
And they are gold medalist... Wow!!
And he gt a fren from Australia..
He was the Australia's champion..
I tot his performance is like those spin spin and spin..
Bt it wasn't!!
One of the most exciting part is..
He sped and suddenly made a 'hou kong fan'..
Tat was reli amazing!!
Admire him.. XD
Too bad i dint record d performance..
Tat was reli a great show.. ^^

After we see all those performance..
We went to see a movie..
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button..

Quite a nice movie..
The funniest dialogue in the movie is..
'Have i told u that i've been strike by lightning for 7 times?'
Haha~
Funny la.. ^^

After tat we went home by taxi..
Bout d taxi..
I reli wana cry d..
Aihz.. Sorry dear dear..

After went back home i watch another movie wit dear dear.. XD
Like we wont gt tired like tat.. haha~
We went to sleep around 2am.. ^^

Overall i feel very happy on Valentine's day.. ^^

I love my dear dear very very much.. ^^





*forever love*

No comments:

Post a Comment