Thursday, September 4, 2008

2nd Semester~~

3rd day of 2nd sem..
My opinion of 2nd sem until nw is...
SIEN!!!!

I'm no more English group D students..
Changed to group C.. 
Lecturers said wana let us teach by different lecturers n hv new experience..
Swt.. Wat a reason..

I teach by Mr. Manickam tis sem..
Hopefully he's nt as boring as hw my frens told me..
He oso teach by the same lecturer..
Hehe ^^
Duno wat so happy bout tis.. Lala~~ 

Well..
Thing which is different in tis sem is..
I'm goin to hv English class together wit Maybank, Yi n Shiun..
Feel so nt gt used to it.. Haha~~
I think we wil be in one group for presentation..


For Maths class, 
I think it's nt a problem for me gua..
Although i adi forget everything,,
Even a simple algebra question oso duno hw to solve.. ==


For Eco 119,
I duno lu..
Duno wat's d syllabus oso..


For Moral..
Em..
No comment..
Bt d lecturer stil ok la i think..
Her class wont boring gua~~


For Computing...
Tat lecturer absent for d 1st lecture..
Without any notice stating she is absent..
Made us waited ther for more than half an hour stil dun wana show up..
Wat the hell..
In the end, 
everyone went bak to sleep.. 
Haha~~


Every night i was watchin movie together wit my fren..
Until almost every movie oso finish d.. ==
One drama i oso can finish in 6 or 7 hours.. ==
So boring~~


As a conclusion..
My 1st week of 2nd sem here is sooooooooo boring.. ><

***


Tis week gonna go bak home..
No money..
Cant go shopping again..
Sob.. T.T


*gonna miss u very much during weekend*

No comments:

Post a Comment