Friday, August 29, 2008

Orientation Night -- Music Fiesta

Yesterday went to Orientation Night,
Felt quite ok la d performances.. 

Can see that there are many dancers among these new students..
(What stupid comment is this.. ==)


Well..
There's one performance..
Duno what's the group name..
They acted a drama..
Got Nilai Idol.. Haha..
Then d final contestant was a girl that acted by a boy!!
I think most of the audience there last nite tot he's a girl..
Bcoz he reli looks like a girl last nite..
Even d movements, body languages.. Everything
Amazing~~ 
Duno wat can i say.. Haha
Of coz that group was the champion last nite ^^


***


Well..
I sit alone yesterday..
My frens abandoned me!! Sob~~
Haha..
No la.. They gt things to do..
Cant accompany me.. 
So i hv to sit alone.. 
Watch d performances alone..
Sob~~


***


Last nite he looks very nice..
I stunned when looked at him.. XD
Lala~~
If u wana say me stupid..
Pls jz say it.. XD



*i'm stupid* XD

No comments:

Post a Comment