Monday, August 11, 2008

Fever.. Sob T.T

As u guys can see from d title..

I gt FEVER!!!

=="'
 
Duno is my antiboby too weak..
Or the weather is too hot today.. 
Blame on the weather~~ haha..


"You can put the blame on the weather.." 
(copyright from Akon's 'you can put the blame on me'.. XD)

***

Anyway..
Today i skipped class..
Went to library to study together wit frens..
At first we reli studying ther b4 lunch..
But after lunch when we went bak to library..
We started to chit chat ther..
Watched movie some more..
Speechless.. 
Haha~~

*** 

Well..
We went to swim today at Nilai Spring..
At 1st nobody ther..
Then suddenly gt many students from our college came..
Got many kids went ther to learn swimming some more..
Speechless..
A quiet afternoon turned out to be noisy afternoon..
Haha..

Hmm..
Duno wat else to blog d..
I'm happy tis whole day..
Had a great time wit him today ^^

*god bless me recover from fever faster*

No comments:

Post a Comment