Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally!!!

Finally!!!
My tests were temporary all passed!! Haha~~
Happy.. ^^

All d other tests i think i did quite well..
Bt d Management n Malaysian Studies..
I think i die lo~~
Dun like those both subjects.. ><

***

Anyway..
Finally it's weekend adi!! Keke~~
Finally i can rest more..
Bt tml a fren wil be coming here..
Should i go out wit them?
I oso duno.. Lala~~

***

I oso dunno wat should i post for nw..

Oh ya~~
My lecturer is leaving today..
I mean..
She's nt teaching anymore..
We held a party inside d classroom today..
We ate pizza.. Keke ^^
We bought a 'yu yan shang' hamper for her..
And oso made a card each to her..
I saw she was crying..
Sure she felt very touch.. ^^
We will be missing you ^^

***

Nw feel very sien la~~~~~
Better go to study..

*miss you*

No comments:

Post a Comment