Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy? Sad??

I'm kinda blur blur nw..
Too tired cleaning my accomodation room..
Too dusty~~ ><
Although tired, bt happy when c everything clean la~~
Hehe..

Anyway..
Today dear fetched me to KL Sentral Station..
I hv to meet my fren there..
Bt dear dunno hw to go pula~ ==
Luckily got roadsign.. XD

I think dear dear jealous when he knew my fren is a boy.. Hmm..
Bt d boy got a gf oso..
Does she noe her bf going bak college wit me??
Will she jealous like my dear too if she noe??
I dunno~~ Haha

When i go out from dear's car feel very 'bu she de' le~~
I dun wanna be so far with dear..
Nilai n kl..
Sooooo far~~ ><
Hope dear dear take gud care of himself in tis few days.. ^^

Then went bak college wit fren by KTM lo..
Nth special happened~~
Bt happy chatting wit him ^^

Gonna go take a bath..
Going out for dinner~~

*luv u dear*

No comments:

Post a Comment