Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tired Day~~

Today was reli a tired day...
I got class at 10am.. It is still ok for me to wake up at nine la..
But because of what had happened yesterday night, i felt very tired when i was in class..

In the afternoon, i went to library with my friends.
They said they wanna borrow books to do revision for account wo..
Then i oso follow lo~~
Actually i gt a bit cant understand the account because nw we hv to study in english..
Bt stil ok oso la.. Jz nid to translate it to malay then i'll understand le.. Haha

Anyway,
today is Martina's birthday..
We went to StarBaker in our campus to celebrate for her..
I saw that she felt touched till cry le.. Hehe..
Feel lucky gt tis group of frens leh?~~
Anyway..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! MARTINA

The problem between me n dear dear already solved le~~
Happy.. ^^
I love you..

Tattoo -- Jordin Sparks
I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything i've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything i do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment