Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is this feeling called BORING..? Or does it called LONELY...?

Well..
It's kinda tired today..
Today's class starts at 8am..
Then hv to wake up very early again..
Actually it's nt a very big problem to wake up early..
Bt bcoz of i do my homework until 2am yesterday nite..
Therefore i reli felt very very tired when i woke up tis mornin..

When i was in ENG 112, after d lecturer gave us the lecture for about 1 hour,
me and my fren tat do homework together with me last nite adi "beh tahan" liao..
Raised up my hand and ask teacher, 'Can i go for a break? I'm very tired bcoz sleep very late last nite...' Swt ==

After d class finished, i went to canteen to hv breakfast woth my frens..
Then immediately went bak to hostel to sleep..
My next class wil be at 3pm, so i think it's enuf time for me to get rest.
Unfortunately, i woke up late le~~
My fren called me n ask wher i am.. ==
Then i immediately take my bag and rush for class..
Bt luckily d lecturer havent arrive yet la~~ ^^

Hmm..
Today miss dear so much..
I think i can stil call him dear gua~~
I oso dunno le..
Miss him.. Aihz.. Sad..
Dunno hw is he now..
Hope he stil ok le~~

When c those couples walking by, made me feel so lonely.. Sob...

I guess..
Tis is life la..
Muz accept it le~~

Hate that I Love You -- Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
And i hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much i need you
And i hate how much i love you boy
But i just cant let you go
And i hate that i love you so~~

No comments:

Post a Comment