Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hv to Bak to College again lu~~

Aihz..
It's Sunday again..
N i.. Hv to go bak to hostel again lu..
Hv to leave dear dear again.. T.T

Actually i wanna go bak on Monday d..
Bcoz Kar Men wil go bak on Monday..
And if i go bak on Monday i wanna accompany dear dear d..
Bt then he hv to go to Kepong outlet tonite.. Aihz~~ Sad... >_<

Yesterday i went to MidValley together wit my sister..
We wanna buy Mothers' Day present for my mummy..
N we bought le a set of anti-aging d cream for her..
I think she likes it very much gua~~ Haha

N then my fren told me a fren of mine oso went there..
Bt i didnt c him..
Hmm.. If i c him i sure wil feel shock.. Haha

N i read from my fren's blog..
She said tat two of my frens are workin in MidValley d Eu Yan Sang there..
Bt i didnt c them la~~ ==

Anyway..
I gotta go out adi..
Later onli continue my post la~~

Ciaozz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment