Friday, December 10, 2010

Sem Break Sem Break! =)


Hello peeps!!
This is the already the second week of my holiday!!
Well,
I have 4 weeks more to go.. xD

Up to now my holiday is super happening!!
First shopping with the girls (Karmen and Daphne),
Second shopping with my younger sister,
Third back to SABAH!!!

Well,
This is the first time my trip back to Sabah is so HAPPENING!!
Dear is coming with me this time,
And he has a friend here studying in UMS.
As a student from TOURISM faculty,
He seriously manage to bring us to a lot of places,
Which I myself never been there before!
And this time,
I get to know 3 new friends! =D

I wanted to upload all the pictures in my blog.
Unfortunately,
The cable to connect both the handphone and camera to the laptop was left back in Nilai and Malacca.
Looks like I’m not able to upload the photos until I go back to Nilai and Malacca.
LOL~

There are so many trips waiting for me!
The trips are not decided yet, though.
First, Kluang trip with dear’s friends.
Second, Singapore trip with my SOT SOT GANG.
Third, Malacca trip with my DEAR DEAR!!! =)

Looking forward for all the trips!!!


*exhausted but fun =)*

No comments:

Post a Comment