Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sabah Trip - Day 2

Here I am again to update about my Sabah trip!

Day 2 – 5th December 2010
I don’t have much activity on this day.
The only activity was gone to Gaya Street in the morning.
For those who don’t know what Gaya Street is,
It is a very famous morning market at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah,
On only Sunday morning.
I went there for like thousands of time,
But I still went there this time as dear never been there before. =)
It is basically like those night markets in KL,
But with lots of stuffs to buy.
Oh ya,
I visited my grandma and grandpa too.
They are one of the stall owners there,
Selling plants. =)
I miss them.




After the Gaya Street,
We went for lunch and went home.
Nothing much on this day.

Day 3 – 6th December 2010
Hoho~
This day was super fun!
Woke up at 8.30am to get prepared for the trip!
This day,
We went to Pulau Sapi and Pulau Mamutik.
These are two of the islands which can be visited in Sabah.
We went there by speedboat.
It is super fun sitting on the speedboat!
There was once which the water current and the wave were strong,
Which almost turn over the speedboat!
Exciting!!!
Once we reached there,
All of us get ready and went down to the sea!
Of course,
We went snorkeling too!
Unfortunately the weather on that day was not very good,
Hence it is not clear under the water.
Hardly see anything.
But,
I did saw a coral with a smile face!
Amazing!
Didn’t get to snap the picture of the coral anyway,
As the camera is not waterproof ><
Anyhow,
We enjoyed ourselves there. =)
One accident happened when I was swimming back to the seaside from the sea.
I accidently kicked on the coral with my toe,
And the nail of the toe was broken.
It was so pain and it was bleeding.
I tried to snap the picture of my broken nail but failed. ><
Alright,
Let the pictures do the talking next!!
























After came back from the islands,
Dear and I were feeling hungry.
So,
While the friends were washing up and changing,
We went to have a little ‘tea break’.


After that,
We went for our dinner >> STEAMBOAT!!!
We ate a lot there,
Since all of us were very hungry after the activities at the islands. =)



We went Tanjung Aru after dinner.
Tanjung Aru is a beach at KK.
I used to visit there very often when I was still a kid.
It brings back memories =)









We also went to the Observatory Tower before we headed home.
Below are the views from the Observatory Tower.



Just so you know,
The Observatory Tower and the Gaya Street which I mentioned earlier,
Both of these places were scenes for a Hong Kong drama,
Named ‘Born Rich’.
Its Mandarin name is 富贵门.


That’s the end of our day 3 in Sabah!
Hope you all enjoy it! =)


p/s: There are more updates about Sabah tomorrow!! =)
*tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment