Monday, November 8, 2010

Revived Blog!!!

After so many days of neglecting my blog,
Finally I’ve decided to space out some time to revive it!! xD

Tomorrow is the due date for my toughest assignment in this semester.
Which means,
MERDEKA!!!!!
Muahaha~
Alright,
I’ve gone crazy,
But I’m pretty sure everyone who is taking this subject has the same feeling as me =D

Anyway,
I was ‘tidying’ my photos just now,
And I found I have tons of photos to update!!
So,
Here I am today to upload the photos!!!
Haha~

First I have these photos for the Water Rafting activity that I went on 16th October.
Now only I get all the photos.
LOL~
So here are the photos =)





























 Honestly,
I do not know where I am in all these photos. xD
I just like all these fun and happy moments together with my college friends =)

Alright, this post is too long already,
Maybe I should continue the other photos on the next post?
Haha~
Stay tuned for the second post with my tons of photos!!! =)



*MERDEKA!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment